Saturday, January 17, 2009

STONER MONOLOGUES Ch. 1

THE STONER MONLOGUES
CH. 1


"But there are no missions. Once you realize there are no missions you feel wonderful."
-Tomas, The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Life the RPG.
I decided today to add plus 2 cancer points and -.01% total brain processing power loss. Listened to the radio for +12 to Jazz listening, +3 to average Jazz enjoyment level.

CANCER 2194
JAZZ LIK 10489
JAZZ LIS 30823
Brain Speed: 937400 -.01 = 937399.99 neurons/milisecond
Good stuff.
So I had ideas.
Big'uns. And lil'uns.
Mugs.
I won't drink at any Cafe that doesn't offer me a mug that was washed and will be washed again.
Old School solid earth tones ceramic, preferably.
Thank you.
There must be an imprint,
somewhere in my brain,
when I visualize something. Or when
I hold a song,
thats been stuck in my head all day,
paused, at a certain point,
If I am a determinist,
which I am,
then I must believe there is some physical,
and reliably intelligble mental picture
of something seen, or a mental aural note.
You cannot sing a chord.
But you can think one.
Only.
It's kinda cool.
Try to reproduce the sound of a chord in your own voice.
So,
Me and my siblings unionized today.
Under the tyranny of my OCD, overprotective, Jewish parents,
me, my 16 yr old sister and my 8 yr old brother
realized we held majority stake in the family,
and instituted a hostile takeover.
Suspecting our plot,
my father texts the lot of us,
"Are you guys planning a coup."
and we look at each other,
agree on what to say,
and text back, in unison
On two Blackberrys and a Nokia Candy Bar:
"It's too late. We already changed the locks."
Though becca sent "...the lucks." instead. by accident.
All this while we're out to dinner with his money.
And my sis says:
"You know, all we have to do,
is say we're doing something together,
and we can get Dad to pay for it."
OMFG.
OMFG.
My sister! She figured it out.
And make no question about it sometimes I
feel so strongly
trapped between two lives,
and I'm fast forgetting which one is real life,
and which is just all the bullshit.
I can't see how my lfie is gonna end up.
I guess my general life plan is to be so incredibly successful that they won't even be able to hate me for marrying a convert.
Hopefully...
And thats my life.
And I could ditch all that. My whole family,
since, if you have one life,
and only one life,
you HAVE to do what you think is best ALL the time.
Returnability.
Just finished the Unberable Lightness of Being
by Milan Kundera
"Continental"
was the first review I heard of it,
before reading.
Kind of, yeah.
We are the Luckiest human beings who ever lived.
Really.
I would not rather live in any historical but the teeming tomorrow.
I live now. Now is ideal.
Humans like me have never lived this well.
and thats a fact.
We are in the Upper quartile of the
richest
and most
powerful,
society,
in the history of Man.
MANKIND.
Countries are IN OUR MINDS!
THERE ARE NO LINES ON THE GROUND!
WE MADE THOSE OURSELVES!!!
REALLLLY!!!!
NObody put that there.
Natural boundaries are natural.
That should be all.
Why hate?

~The Twentysomething


**************************************
"I found nature in my own backyard..."
next time,
on THE STONER MONOLOGUE Ch. 2

1 comment:

  1. i like this one.
    also, i think you can make up a better name than twentysomething.
    also thank you for sharing this with me.
    also- i really hope your journey has been enlightening and fabulous so far. i hope the real world isn't too hard to deal with

    ReplyDelete