Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Travel Blog China: GO!

This is Shanghai.
Tomorrow Evening I am getting on a plane,
and will see this out my window by early Friday morning.

I am in Shanghai technically to study and be all awesome future ambition man.
But the grades are supposed to be easy,
everything is ridiculously cheap,
and you get attention just for being white.

So I get the inkling that I'll be having crazy adventures.
And since the chance to re-live them is a quarter the reason you had them in the first place,
I've decided to record my thoughts and impressions of my adventure abroad.

Also I just listed "Travel Blogging" as a hobby on a scholarship app,
so I think I'm morally bound to blog now anyway...

And it'd be the coolest thing to have a personal peanut gallery,
so comments are very welcome.

Hope you enjoy it!

~A Twentysomething

No comments:

Post a Comment