Thursday, March 26, 2009

Travel Blog Spring Break: GO!

SO!
Sorry it sbeen too long since I put a real post up.
Ive been doodling and dreaming and stuff,
and thatll all go up soon enough

BUT! It is spring Break, and I'm going on a trip to Xi'an.
My friends all grouped up to lame places spring break,
or I have no friends,
but either way, I'm off to see Xi'an.
I don't know where I'm staying and I don't have a plan of what to do and I dont know anybody there except a dude I met on CouchSurfing. ADVENTURE!

Where is Xi'an? Shanghai is on the southeast coast of China,
and Xi'an is a bit north and about a third of the country west.
Xi means west in Chinese.
Its a 20 hour train ride, and I get a bed and EVRYTHING! very cool!

Anyway, so since this is gonna be a huge adventure Im gonna be blogging about it every day
(or as often as I have internet access)
Should be tres cool!!!

LIVE BLOG! YAY!
New Post tomorrow?
~Eric

1 comment: