Sunday, March 29, 2009

Xi'anananananananananananan

So Day 2, and the rest of day one.

I been taking lots of pictures and those are the coolest part of all this,
BUT
writing is fun too.

The fact that everyone here is an only child is really fucking weird. Think about it, no teammates,
its the two on one parent-defined reality for your entire life. Scary.

ANYWAYS
So I was right, I did here hebrew, and after I visited another tyourist trap I introdiced myself to the group of Israelis and boom: family. So I hung out with this group of Israelis last night,. smoked, it was all good fun. Then thismorning we all toured this hot springs place together, after which I went to Terra Cotta army. Which was pretty crazy. I smoked beforehand but lost my bud there, so now I'm on empty...alcohol only. Pictures pictures....

So then I took a train home.
At the last minute last night a room opened up at the hostel and I found somewhere to stay, so Im all settled.

Yesterday I met this Architecture student cause he was sitting next to me at a restaurant, and tonight I met him and a few of his friends at a bar near his school and he told em all about Xi'an and the life Chinese. Awesome Awesome.

Then I came back to the hostel and got more drunk. Ive been doing lots of thinking about all this too, but I get to write about that later.

Its kinda weird how much Shanghai feels like home these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment